Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Epic Touch!

I sold my Evo3D and went back to the Optimus for a while. The 3D was cool, but it wasn't really something useful. And we knew another phone would be coming out and decided it would be best to sell the Evo3D while we could still get good money for it. The Optimus I had was TERRIBLE! I had one before and it was ok, but this particular one liked to randomly turn itself off and I wouldn't notice it until I went to use it and found out why I hadn't been receiving any phone calls for the past four hours! Anyway. . . I got a Galaxy Nexus S. It was pretty great, I didn't have any complaints.

I was eligible for an upgrade so I had to pick a phone I was going to have for a long time (I paid cash for the Evo3D). We knew that the iPhone was going to be coming for Sprint so they would not be having another good android one for a while (to get people to get the iPhone). So I got the Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch. *whew. . not sure who thought that was a good idea for a name. Anyway I am loving this phone so far. It is super light and thin, and it is very fast. The reception and wifi work great. The camera takes awesome pictures. If you are considering a phone I would definitely recommend the Epic Touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment